2019: Gary Wolf

This thread is for the 2019 Community Seat election for the Board of Directors of the Open Humans Foundation. Below you will find the introduction for the candidate and have the opportunity to ask them any questions you might have for them.

Gary’s Introduction
By vocation I’m a journalist but since 2008 I’ve been focused on supporting the Quantified Self community as Director of Quantified Self Labs, a California based social enterprise whose mission is to help people learn from their own data. We’ve been allies and active collaborators with OH. Our most recent collaboration involves using OH to support a participant led research project (PLR) focused on self-tracking of ovulatory cycles. I’m aligned with the Open Humans mission to both support individual agency in using our own personal data to answer our own questions; and, in supporting the formation of new collectivities for shared knowledge making. I’m also closely aligned with the OH approach and cultural roots in the open source community. I look forward to helping.

Links
http://quantifiedself.com

Questions
Please feel free to post your questions for Gary below!